The information on this site is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute professional advice, whether legal or otherwise, and does not purport to be comprehensive. Fintech Fund services inc. and its affiliates do not accept responsibility for loss that may arise from accessing or relying upon the information contained in this site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The website located at www.fintechfc.com (“Website”) is provided to you by Fintech Fund Services inc. (“Fintech”), subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you, your agents and affiliates, (“Client”) agree to abide by the following Terms:
1. The website may provide hyperlinks to websites maintained by non-affiliated third parties. Fintech does not operate or control these websites and is not responsible for nor guarantees the accuracy, timeliness or continued availability of the content therein. Moreover, providing such hyperlinks does not imply approval or sponsorship by Fintech. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving Fintech’s website.
2. The information and materials posted on the Website may contain errors, omissions or may be out of date. Fintech reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof), with or without notice. Fintech shall also have the right to revise or impose new Terms and Conditions with respect to use of this Website. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the notice. Your access or use of the Website after notice of any such modification shall constitute your agreement to be bound by such modifications.
3. All materials and data developed or published by Fintech in connection with the operation of the website, and all proprietary rights inherent therein, shall be the exclusive property of Fintech and may not be used or disclosed by Client to others without the express written consent of Fintech.
4. Access to, and services offered by Fintech through this Website are limited to use by Clients. Each client, in its reasonable discretion, may authorize one or more of its employees and/or agents to access and use the Website. Each user must be identified to Fintech by the Client and shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Each Client hereby represents and warrants that such user is a duly authorized representative of the Client. Client will inform Fintech immediately upon i) removal of authorization of such user to access the Website and ii) the use of the website by Client’s authorized users for any unlawful or improper purpose, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Fintech has the right to refuse to permit a Client or its users and/or agent to use the Website and/or limit a Client’s or its user’s and/or agent’s use of the Website in the event that Fintech believes the Client or its users and/or agents is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Fintech’s objective is to make the Website accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Fintech may make the Website unavailable from time to time for any reason, whatsoever, including without limitation, maintenance. Client understands and acknowledges that due to circumstances both within and outside of Fintech’s control, access to the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time without notice. Client agrees that Fintech shall not be liable for any damages arising from any such interruption, suspension or termination.
6. NEITHER FINTECH NOR ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, MEMBERS, ATTORNEYS, SUCEESSORS AND ASSIGNS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE.